Search Engine Optimisation - the only route to website value
It is no longer sufficient to simply have a website. The old adage, "Build it and they will come" no longer applies, and probably hasn't since the 90s. There is simply too much dross on the Internet, muddying the waters and making it hard for people to find the products and services they require. In collaboration with our experienced and talented outsource partners, we perform the following services:
- Optimisation of your website content encouraging high ranking for your preferred keywords.
- Configuring the Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics services and explaining the reports to you.
- Encouraging organic search rankings using acceptable "white hat" techniques, rather than the underhand methods so often used which Google penalises when discovered.
- Link building by establishing links to your content from sites which already enjoy a high Google Page Rank for your topic area.
- Blending both on-page (website content, meta tag and keyword optimisation) and off-page services (link-building, article-writing, blog posting).
- Social Media Optimization (SMO) or Social SEO: the methodization of social media activity with the intent of attracting unique human visitors to your website content - perfect for when you don't have the time or inclination to use Twitter or Facebook, et al. We just ask that you write good blog posts, have us optimise them and then sit back as we promote them for you.
- Reporting to you in detail about where new traffic should be coming to your site from, and what work we have completed for you.
Search Engine Optimisation is not just a buzzword. Neither is a fire-and-forget service as building a website is. SEO is intended to make your website work for you, bringing in measurable numbers of potential buyers, and as such, requires a financial committment to ensure success. To work out what that value might be, consider how many new customers you would need to gain each month to cover a bill in the region of £200. If that number is small for a service product (or even less than one!) and three-digits or less for a mass-market product, you are definitely in line to benefit from Kohera's service.